There were so many people that helped make our wedding fabulous, and I thought I should give them a shout out here. Everyone listed here deserves some free advertising.
- Location: Inn at Riverbend, Pearisburg, VA
- Cake: Our Daily Bread, Blacksburg, VA
- Flowers: Neighborhood Flower & Gift Shop, Pembroke, VA
- Photographer: Jennifer Farris, Kernersville, NC
Jennifer Farris came highly recommended; she’s based about 100 miles away from us, so the fact that her reputation traveled that far is no small thing. Her portfolio speaks for itself, and she was a pleasure to deal with, both before and after the event. Her work for our wedding is simply gorgeous, we got everything we wanted, and she didn’t add even one ounce of extra stress to our big day. She (and her wonderful assistant Dawn) planned thoroughly, worked hard, and her talent really shows in the pictures.
- Minster: Christine Brownlie of the Unitarian Universalist Congregation, Blacksburg, VA
- Groom’s Outfit: David White at Davidson’s Menswear, Roanoke, VA
- Groom’s Ring: Bruce Boone at Boone Titanium Rings